Glass Ball Wing Arm Wall Lamp
The Glass Ball Wing Arm Wall Lamp is a fusion of urban edge with the 1950's iconic glass spherical shade. Choose the opal glass for a soft diffused glow or the select the clear glass to show off your globes for an edgier style. Alternatively, pick the opal open glass shades for a mix of both diffused lighting and brighter directional lighting below. The simplicity of its form makes it suitable for a myriad of applications such as practical over table lighting for a bar, restaurant or bistro as well as an unconventional bedside table lamp.
- Only available at Fat Shack Vintage
- Opal or clear hand blown glass shades
- Wing arm can swing horizontally 180 degrees from the wall
About the Glass Ball Wing Arm Wall Lamp:
- Hand blown glass shades are available in opal and clear finishes. Please note that the opal open glass shades are not hand blown.
- The small shades takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm.
- The winged brass/ gold or matt black metal wall arm can swing 180 degrees against the wall once installed.
- Choice of having the black arm with or without an Inline switch in cord. Switch is 1.5m from the bottom of the wall plate and requires no electrician to install.
- This light includes two metal wall mounts.
- The lamp holder of this wall light is compatible with a bayonet B22 (max 40w).
- The opal and clear shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- For continuity in your décor, pair with other lights in the Glass Ball range.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.