Glass Ball Swing Pendant Light
Add a touch of grandeur to your space with the Glass Ball Swing Pendant Light. Featuring three hand blown glass ball shades suspended by a metal bar, this hanging light is the perfect mix of classic elegance and industrial chic. Hang above a bedhead in a master suite or over a formal dining table. In a commercial setting, this glass light would suit a restaurant or bar looking to add a touch of industrial elegance to their atmosphere.
- Hand blown glass ball shades in opal or clear
- Small, large or medium sized glass ball shades in multiple styles
- Small opal shade in hand painted stripe styles
- Available only at Fat Shack Vintage
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Glass Ball Swing Pendant Light:
- The clear or opal glass shades are available in three sizes allowing you to choose the perfect look for your space.
- Two chain and braided cord suspensions.
- It comes with its own rectangle rose that is attached using a bracket.
- Opal shades with an open bottom are also available.
- The opal open glass shades have an open end (small: 95mm diameter bottom opening, medium: 145mm, large: 170mm).
- The small opal shade includes hand painted two stripe, three stripe and four stripe styles.
- Each shade is fitted with a matt black gallery, to match the matt black metal fixtures.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The 3 braided cord suspensions and metal chain suspension can be shortened if needed.
- The lamp holder takes three standard bayonet (B22) light bulbs (max 60W).
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.