Glass Ball Brass Junction Light
This Glass Ball Junction Light marries a classic style milky glass orb with the sleek lines of a modern pendant. This fixture is a quintessential Parisian expression of what the 1920s called 'deco industrialism'. It has a hand assembled frame made from quality brass complete with a matt black finish and comes in two sizes. Coupled with timeless round opal or clear shades in a choice of three sizes, this pendant makes a great centrepiece in living rooms and dining tables.
- Quality brass frame in two sizes
- Hand assembled frame finished in matt black
- Opal or clear blown glass ball shades in three sizes
- Small opal shade in hand painted stripe styles
- Eye-catching classic industrial design
About the Glass Ball Junction Light:
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Glass shades available in three sizes in opal or clear glass.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The small shade includes hand painted two stripe, three stripe and four stripe styles.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm while the medium and large shades take a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- It has a hand-assembled high quality brass frame finished in matt black.
- Please note: This fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze, Satin Brass and White. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- There is a top and bottom section of the brass frame, and they are separated by a black braided cord.
- The bottom brass frame also comes in two light and four light size configurations.
- This pendant light has a maximum drop off the ceiling to the bottom of the lamp holders of 1 metre. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The black braided cord can be taken out completely to join the top and bottom sections, making it a shorter option. The total height in this configuration is 690mm.
- The top section is 525mm wide (between ceiling roses), and 330mm high.
- The bottom section is 870mm wide (from horizontal lampholder to lampholder and 350mm high (from lampholder to cord).
- The brass frame arms are fixed in place.
- The lamp holder takes a standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.