Glass Ball Gooseneck Wall Light
Create a classic design statement with the Glass Ball Gooseneck Wall Light. The hand blown glass shade with its soft contours and lines is perfectly paired with a metal gooseneck arm to bring timeless appeal. The brass or steel sconce comes in a selection of finishes to suit any interior. Complete with a plug-in option for DIY convenience this wall light can be placed in hallways, bathrooms and are ideal for highlighting artwork or signboards.
- Classic appeal
- Clear or opal hand blown glass shade in two sizes
- Small opal shade with striped or ridged options
- Handcrafted brass or steel wall sconce in a range of finishes
- Plug-in option for easy installation
About the Glass Ball Gooseneck Wall Light:
- Features either clear or opal glass shade. The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown and handcrafted glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The glass shades come in small and medium sizes.
- The small opal shade comes with hand painted two, three and four stripe options, as well as a ridged option.
- Its wall sconce is made from steel or handcrafted from brass.
- The steel sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes and pairs with only the small and medium size shades.
- The black steel sconce comes with a wall plug and inline switch option for easy installation. It only pairs with the small size shades.
- The brass sconce comes in Black and Satin Brass finishes. As the brass lights are made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- If a finish is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us for more information on purchasing that finish.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm, the medium takes a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.