Glass Ball Batten Light
The Glass Ball Batten Light fixtures come in four sizes to suit a range of interiors and include hand painted stripe styles for its small opal shade. Complete with three batten holder options, this versatile collection is ideal for restaurants or as café lighting to add some classic styling. The glass balls have a timeless appeal which can be incorporated into any contemporary or traditional room. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic glass ball light
- Opal or clear glass shades available in four sizes
- Batten holder in three finish options
- Ideal for low ceilings
- Metal batten lamp holder and ceiling rose
About the Glass Ball Batten Light:
- The glass shades available in opal or clear glass finish.
- Both shade finishes come in small, medium and large sizes. The opal shade also comes in extra large size.
- The small opal shade also comes in a ridged option, or hand painted two stripe, three stripe and four stripe styles.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm, the medium and large shade has a max bulb diameter of 83mm and the extra large shade takes a max bulb diameter of 110mm.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- Its batten holder comes in black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The glass shade is fitted to the batten holder with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass batten holder which is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require gold/brass batten holder with a matching gallery.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder has a removable lamp shade ring and takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.