Gatehouse Outdoor Wall Light
The Gatehouse Outdoor Wall Light adds an aesthetic and modern accent to facades bringing functionality to both indoor and outdoor spaces. The wall light with its weather resistant build to suit a range of lighting requirements and spaces . Paired with a globe shaped shade in three varying sizes, a choice of two distinct finishes offers contrasting lighting effects to complement your setting. Ideal for doorways mounted on either side, the wall light can also bring flair and function to cafe courtyards, patios and decks.
- Modern aesthetic wall light for indoor and outdoor use
- Wall arm paired with globe shaped shade
- Shade in three sizes and two finishes
- Takes a screw in (E27) bulb
About the Gatehouse Outdoor Wall Light:
- This wall light offers a versatile range to suit a range of indoor and outdoor requirements and settings.
- Its wall arm comes in a long size coupled with a globe shaped acrylic polycarbonate shade in either smoked or opal finish.
- The shade comes in three varying sizes.
- The shade comes in the sizes 200mm diameter with 100mm base, 250mm diameter with 119mm base and 300mm diameter with 139mm base.
- Its long arm fits with all three shade sizes.
- The bracket can be mounted facing upwards and downwards. Must use silicon sealant to mount downwards.
- It has an IP44 rating suited for outdoor use.
- The wall light takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. 11W max.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.