Gasworks Under Eave Light
Accent your exterior with the Gasworks Under Eave Light. This metal flush mount light is finished in antique black or bronze, and is ideal for lower eaves. Add a heritage touch to your entrance, verandah or covered porch with this industrial light. Commercially these lights would suit a country lodge, heritage pub or urban brewery.
- Industrial flush mount outdoor light
- Black or bronze finish
- IP03 rating
- Ideal for entrances and under porches
About the Gasworks Under Eave Light:
- This under eave light is comprised of an industrial dome shade and ceiling rose finished in bronze or black.
- Ingress protection rating of IP03, meaning it has some protection against water spray but is not rated for protection from dust or small objects. It is suitable for installation in an undercover position outdoors. Always consult your electrician for the best advice regarding the installation of this light. For more information on IP ratings, click here.
- Part of the Gasworks collection. To create a cohesive exterior style, check out the Gooseneck Outdoor Wall Light or extend the look inside with the Chain Pendant.
- This outdoor light may also be installed indoors.
- This ceiling light requires one standard E27 screw in bulb. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.