Garage Glass Pendant
The Garage Glass Pendant is a unique lighting piece that would compliment any style of interior. The shade has a crosshatch pattern and is available in three colours; blue, amber and clear. The nature of this vintage glass design means the diffusion of light creates a luminous glow. Made of Holophane glass, these types of shades were popular throughout the early 1900's.
A matt black steel top compliments the glass shade and the pendant cord can be shortened or lengthened to suit your space. This light is sure to add some good old vintage flair to your bedroom, kitchen or wherever you choose to display it. Restaurants, boutique hotels or vintage bars would also love this unique glass light. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Vintage retro flair
- Holophane glass with crosshatch pattern
- Matt black steel housing top
- Available in three shade colours
- 3 metres long pendant cord
- Takes a bayonet (B22) light bulb
- Ideal for residential or commercial lighting projects
About the Garage Glass Pendant:
- Holophane glass design with crosshatch pattern.
- Available in three colours; blue, amber and clear.
- The small shade is 145mm in diameter and 115mm high.
- The matt black lampholder is 130mm high and 130mm in diameter at the base.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter.
- The cord is 3 metres long which can be shortened.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Metal B22 lamp holder, max 60W.
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.