Fullen LED Floodlights - Sensor
The Fullen LED Floodlights offers a functional and convenient DIY lighting solution suited for outdoor settings. The three sizes of the flood light come in three wattage levels, each integrated with an LED lamp to provide a beam of bright white illumination. With the optional PIR motion sensor for added convenience and security. Rated for outdoor use, its practical design includes two brackets to either fix to the ground or mount on a corner wall. Complete with plug-in convenience, this LED light is ideal for grounds, venues and courtyards.
- Convenient plug-in DIY outdoor lighting solution
- Three sizes with three wattage levels
- IP rated for outdoor use
- Flex and plug for ease of us
About the Fullen LED Floodlights:
- This outdoor spotlight offers a functional lighting solution to enhance security and convenience.
- This plug-in floodlight offers a practical and versatile outdoor lighting solution.
- It comes in small, medium and large sizes with wattage levels of 20W, 30W and 50W respectively.
- Its integrated with an LED light source. None dimmable.
- The none sesonr version has an IP65 rated for outdoor use.
- The sensor version has an IP54 rating suited for outdoor use.
- Both floodlights includes a 800mm flex and plug.
- Includes two brackets for two mounting options. It comes with an angled mounting bracket to easily install on the ground, and an additional side bracket to mount to a corner of a wall.
- To be mounted undercover. Cannot be installed on exposed walls. Always consult an electrician to ensure suitable placement of this light.
- The sesonor floodlight has a 120° sensor detection, up to 10 meters. Adjustable LUX sensitivity and PIR sensor with manual override function.
Bulb Colour Temperature
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.