Forli Ceramic Shade
Beautifully crafted from ceramic, the matt white Forli Ceramic Shade evokes a minimalist aesthetic, promising to mesh perfectly with a range of interior decor styles. The seamless pleat detailing on the shade showcase detailed craftmanship exuding an aura of elegance when in use. This shade can be flush or wall mounted, hung from a pendant, as well as paired with a range of lighting accessories to create an appealing lighting statement within your space.
- Finely crafted from ceramic
- Comes in a matt white, unglazed finish
- Pair with a range of lighting accessories
- Takes one standard E27 bulb
About the Forli Ceramic Shade:
- The large ceramic shade measures 140mm in height and length while the small ceramic shade measures 110mm in height and length. Both sizes have an opening of 42mm in diameter.
- Constructed from ceramic with a pleat detailing.
- The lamp holder mounting hole is 39mm in width for the small shade and 41mm in width for the large shade.
- These shades are designed to work with a E27 lampholder.
- If you are wanting a complete set please see our Forli Ceramic Collection.
- Takes one standard (screw-in) E27 bulb.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.