Forli Ceramic Pendant Light
The Forli Ceramic Pendant Light is a minimalist take on ceramic lighting. Available in two sizes, the ceramic shade features an angular cone shape, decorated with thin ridges from top to bottom. The shade is made from unglazed white ceramic, giving it a soft, matt look, and is partially translucent, allowing a warm glow to shine though the walls of the shade. With it's angular design and simple but delicate features, this pendant would fit equally well in a modern or classic space, from a quaint bed and breakfast to a Scandinavian inspired café.
- Versatile, classic style
- Made from matt white ceramic
- Suspension cord available in three finishes
- Takes one standard E27 light bulb
About the Forli Ceramic Pendant Light:
- The small ceramic shade is 110mm in diameter by 100mm in height. The large shade measures 140mm in diameter by 130mm in height.
- Includes a braided cloth cord that is 3.3m long and comes in gold/brass, black or matt white.
- The metal ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 25mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block shown is not included. Purchase the 10cm version here.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 (screw-in) 40W max light bulb.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.