Festoon Lights - Outdoor String Lights with Hanging Lamp Holders
Festoon lights provide a beautiful option to adorn your open air areas. These outdoor string lights with hanging lamp holders can really make a difference in how your outdoor area looks. Whether you have a BBQ area in your backyard, a cosy balcony, a covered deck or simply a big garden. They are sure to add a big dose of extra atmosphere to your outdoor space. These festoon lights are robust and weatherproof, and so are suitable for indoor and outside. They are also suitable for commercial applications.
Festoon lighting can be zig zagged, hung in rows or crossed to cover an outdoor area to form a ‘ceiling’. There are countless other outdoor string lights ideas where you can be as creative as you like! Outdoor string lights provide accent lighting for various outdoor areas particularly backyards, café patios, wineries and wedding tents. They will immediately infuse everything with a friendly, inviting atmosphere. Regardless of their display, they are sure to provide the perfect lighting for parties, weddings, get-togethers, hospitality lighting and other celebrations!
- Cable fitted with a standard power point plug
- IP44 weatherproof rating
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Available in 10 metres or 20 metres
- Ideal party lights, or for celebrations, weddings and hospitality fit-outs
- Choose between Edison or LED light bulbs
- Perfect for creating a bold "bare" lighting statement
About the Outdoor String Lights with Hanging Lamp Holders:
- This string light has 10 metres of cable with 10 hanging lamp holders or 20 metres of cable with 20 hanging lamp holders.
- It has an IP44 weatherproof rating and suitable for both indoor or outdoor use.
- Internally fused for safety.
- Consists of standard screw in (E27) thermoplastic lamp holders permanently attached to a flexible 1.5mm² core supply cable (PVC/PVC) fitted with a plug.
- Includes weatherproof hanging lamp holders. The socket lips create a water-tight seal around the bulbs.
- Please note, cable measurement is inclusive of the power plug and the 10 metre length is the whole measurement.
- The measurement from the plug to the first bulb is approximately 3 metres.
- The bulb points are distanced approx 75cm apart for the 10 metre string lights and 88cm apart for the 20 meter string lights.
- At the end of the string lights there is a approx length of 25cm extra cable on the 10 metre string lights and 28cm on the 20 metre string lights.
- The end cap should not be used to support the weight of the string lights. We recommend using a guide wire between anchored points to support the weight.
- The hanging lamp holder has a drop of 15cm from the cord to the end of the lamp holder.
- These festoon lights are fitted with a plug to go into the electrical socket in a wall, so they do not need to be hardwired by an electrician.
- Select from a wide range of light bulb inclusions with your purchase.
- Edison bulbs: Quad Loop Round or Squirrel Cage filament with a warm colour tone light and are dimmable.
- Dimmable LED bulbs: Small Clear G45 2W (2200K – warm light), G45 Round 0.5W (2200K Bulb), A60 Round 2W (2200K), A60 Round 4W (2200K slightly brighter, warm light) and Small Opal G45 3W (2700K – whiter brighter light).
- Non-Dimmable LED: A60 Round Tri Loop 3W (2200K).
- These string light lamp holders takes a standard screw-in (E27) bulb. 25W max.
String Length (m)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- RGRon G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality that shows.
The hanging lights just look so much better that in-line fittings and to be able to use good quality E27s makes every bit of difference over more limited G45 options out there. Worth every penny.
- AAshleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Outdoor Lighting
Received my order (to Adelaide) within 3 business days. The product looks good quality. Purchased the 20M & it perfectly lit up our carport area perfectly. If I was to do our yard area I would get another 20M-40M.
- SSallyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoThe festoon lights look amazing strung up in my backyard
Love the look of the Festoon lights under my veranda, they helped finish the look off after our renovations.
So happy with how my 2 lots of 20 meter Festoon Lights looked for my sons 18th birthday. They created the perfect amount of light and looked so beautiful. Super happy with the quality and the look they gave us. 5 out of 5 Fat Shack Vintage. Will certainly be buying from you again.
- SRSusan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPerfect Outdoor Lights
We're loving the festoon lights, thanks Shelly for your help.