Fabric Table Lamp
Blending warm tones and simple lines, the Fabric Table Lamp brings subtle sophistication to your space. Its metal stand comes in two finish options and includes a switch on its lampholder for ease of use. Paired with either a black or white handmade fabric shade to complete a soft atmospheric lighting feature, this table lamp is an ideal DIY lighting solution for bedsides, living rooms and entryways.
- Diffused lighting accent with plug-in convenience
- Handmade fabric shade in two finish options
- Metal stand in a choice of two finishes
- Switch on lampholder
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Fabric Table Lamp:
- This table lamp offers supplementary lighting for a range of modern vintage interiors.
- Its fabric shade is handmade in Australia and comes in black or white finish to offer two distinct looks.
- Its metal stand comes in black or gold brass finish and includes a switch on lampholder.
- The table lamp includes a 3 core black braided cloth cord and plug.
- It requires one bayonet (B22) 40W max bulb.
Please note: The wood mounting block featured in the images is not included. It can be purchased from here. Select your preferred finish from the dropdown menu.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.