Engine Room Hanging Light
From beach décor to the vintage industrial fit out, this Engine Room Hanging Light would be a great addition to many interiors. It features a tear drop shaped glass shade to house its light bulb which is encased in a black steel cage. Its chain suspension with protruding twisted cord oozes charm and is a tribute to the industrial lights of yesteryear. These industrial nautical style light would look great in beachfront restaurants, seaside cafe's, industrial style eateries and bars. Residential uses include multiples hanging over the kitchen island, through hallways and as bedroom lights. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Tear drop shaped glass shade encased in a black steel cage
- Chain suspension with protruding twisted cord
- Maximum drop of 1.6 metres
- Weather resistant with an IP44 rating
- Standard Australian E27 screw in fitting
About the Engine Room Hanging Light:
- Shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- Black metal cage housing the hand blown teardrop glass shade.
- Glass shade houses the light bulb.
- 160mm in diameter across the widest part and 350mm high to the pulley.
- The side entry chain suspension cord has a maximum drop of 1.6 metres from the ceiling to the bottom of the shade.
- Has an IP44 rating, meaning it is usable in sheltered outdoor or bathroom areas.
- Suspended by a black chain and black twisted cloth cord.
- The ceiling rose is 120mm in diameter and 45mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Lampholder takes an E27 screw-in light bulb. Max 60W. It will not fit a light bulb bigger than 80mm in diameter.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.