Engine Room Hanging Light
Product Code: P294-TWS-BLK
From beach decor to the vintage industrial fit out, this engine room hanging lights would be a great addition to many interiors. It features a tear drop shaped glass shade to house its light bulb which is encased in a black steel cage. Its chain suspension with protruding twisted cord oozes charm and is a tribute to the industrial lights of yesteryear.
Glass pendant lights are popular for both residential and commercial lighting. These industrial nautical style hanging lights would look great in beachfront restaurants, seaside cafe's, industrial style eateries and bars. Residential uses include multiples hanging over the kitchen island, through hallways and as bedroom lights. Also available as a hanging light with a porcelain enamel shade for continuity between rooms if so desired. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Industrial and nautical style pendant
- Tear drop shaped glass shade encased in a black steel cage
- Chain suspension with protruding twisted cord
- Maximum drop of 1.6 metres
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding a wooden mounting block
- Ideal for both residential and commercial lighting projects
- Standard Australian E27 screw in fitting
About the hanging light:
- Shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- Black metal cage housing the hand blown teardrop glass shade.
- Glass shade houses the light bulb.
- Measurement - 160mm in diameter across the widest part and 350mm high to the pulley.
- The side entry chain suspension cord has a maximum drop of 1.6 metres from the ceiling to the bottom of the shade.
- Chain suspension with black twisted cloth cord. Supplied with both nickel and black chain for your preference.
- The ceiling rose is 120mm in diameter and 45mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- Add the wooden mounting block for a vintage feel. Select the 12cm version for this light.
- Lampholder takes an E27 screw-in light bulb. Max 60W. It will not fit a light bulb bigger than 80mm in diameter.
- 240V. 50 MHz.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Engine Room Hanging Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes online, please see these items if you are interested in any of them.