Durham Hanging Light
Add timeless yet contemporary style to your home or commercial space with the Durham Hanging Light. Evoking classic yet modern form, this pendant light has been crafted from rippled glass and can be effortlessly styled in a range of spaces, including dining rooms, hallways, fine dining restaurants, wine bars and bistros.
- Contemporary pendant light
- Solid, heavy rippled glass shade
- Choose from chain/cord or pole suspension
- No gallery, so easy to style in a modern setting
- Takes one standard E27 light bulb
About the Durham Hanging Light:
- Made from solid, heavy rippled glass, it has a chain/cord or rod suspension with no gallery.
- The chain/cord suspension has a maximum 1.95 metre drop, which can be shortened. Available in black or white, side or top entry.
- 760mm rod, available in black, gold and white.
- The chain suspension comes with a metal ceiling rose that is 120mm in diameter and 150mm high including the stem. The rod option has a ceiling rose 100mm in diameter and 50mm high.
- The glass shade measures 375mm in diameter and 200mm high.
- The rods are also available in the following drop sizes: 380mm, 570mm, 950mm, 1140mm or greater. Please contact us for additional pole lengths.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 (screw-in) 40W light bulb.
- The wooden mounting blocks pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Please note that the side entry chain is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.