Dixon Pulley Glass Ball Pendant Light
Novel design meets vintage flair with the Dixon Pulley Glass Pendant Light to offer a singular update for any interior. The pendant cord fixtures come in two finishes and styles and is paired with a 1920s inspired handblown glass shade in closed ball or open end styles. The shade is suspended from a black braided cloth cord drawn through the metal framework and held in place with a weighted sphere. This pendant light adds a distinct finishing touch to your bedroom, living room or café and restaurant interior.
- Vintage inspired inventive design
- Pendant cord in two finishes and styles
- Handblown opal shade in closed or open end style
- Closed opal shade in two finishes including hand painted stripe styles
About the Dixon Pulley Glass Ball Pendant Light:
- This pendant light features a globe shade that comes in closed or open end styles.
- The closed shade come in clear or opal finish. The closed opal shade includes hand painted two, three and four stripe options.
- The closed shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- If you would like to purchase a larger glass ball for this fitting (as pictured), please contact us.
- The black cloth suspension cord is drawn through the arched metal frames and held in place by a weighted sphere.
- The closed shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm.
- This pulley mechanism can be used to adjust the drop length.
- Please Note: The pulley mechanism is not suited for frequent adjustment and is best left at the desired length much like a standard pendant. The metal arms are designed to be decorative and not functional.
- The cord metalware comes in either black or gold/brass finish.
- Its metal ring design comes with or without a disc to offer two distinct styles.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a metal gallery. All pendant cords come with a black gallery including the gold/brass cords. Please contact us if you require a gold/brass cord with a matching gallery.
- The three wooden mounting blocks shown in the picture are not included. They can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The pendant cord requires one bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.