Dish Wall Light
This Dish Wall Light is a testament to classic style. It is a reinvention of the old factory task lights with its porcelain enamel shade and tilting ability. The application of porcelain enamel is a complicated process involving many different and very technical steps. Porcelain enamel has been widely used in industry since the Industrial Revolution. Ideal for task lighting thanks to its poised articulated tilt arm bracket, as it's easy to direct the light beam exactly where needed most. Perfect individually or in pairs to style any room in your home, bar or office. Team with the Dish Multi Light Pendant for uniformity throughout your space. Available only at at Fat Shack Vintage.
- Reinvention of the old factory task lights
- Porcelain enamel finish with glossy black outer and contrasting white inner
- Robust steel shade
- Tilting task light
About the Dish Wall Light:
- Robust, quality steel shade with tilt feature. Not like light weight aluminium like many modern day copies.
- The glossy black outer finish and contrasting white inner shade is 300mm in diameter and 35mm high to the top of the shade.
- The projection from the wall is 150mm to the middle of the lamp holder.
- Porcelain enamel has been applied to the steel shade, resulting in a smooth, glossy black outer finish and contrasting white inner.
- The black metal wall plate is wall mounted in a fixed position. It measures 100mm in diameter and 26mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Our porcelain enamel shades use these same age old methods to produce shades that mirror the factory shades of yesteryear. By the nature of the complex process, shades may have varying degrees of minor surface imperfections such as chips, cracks and textural variations. These types of imperfections are exactly the same as those imperfections you might find in much loved vintage shades that used exactly the same method of enameling. They add to the shades character and appeal and are not considered flaws or defects.
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60W.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.