Disc Brass Junction Pendant Light
Make a contemporary statement with the Disc Junction Pendant Light. Its hand assembled high quality brass frame is complete with a classic matt black finish. The brass frame comes in two light and four light configurations and is accented with steel or brass discs to complete its minimalist design. Its multi directional quality brass frame brings a raw elegance to your interior and is the ideal centrepiece for any residential space as well as commercial or hospitality fit outs. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Bespoke lighting statement in four light or two light configurations
- Handcrafted brass frame in matt black finish
- Brass or steel discs in a choice of finishes
- Discs in two size options
About Disc Junction Pendant Light:
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See the 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- This statement light features a hand-assembled handcrafted brass frame.
- The frame comes in four light and two light configurations.
- It has a matt black finish.
- Please note: This fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- The brass frame has a top and bottom section linked by black braided cords.
- The four light pendant has a maximum drop of 1 metre from the ceiling to the bottom of the lampholders.
- The black braided cords can be taken out completely to join the top and bottom section, for a shorter option with a total height of 690mm.
- This pendant is available in longer lengths by request.
- Its brass frame arms are not movable, they are fixed in place.
- The discs come in solid brass, steel and powder coated black or white finishes.
- The natural steel finish will tarnish/rust/age over time. They are raw metals and will develop a patina over time unless sealed with a lacquer. This is part of the intended charm and adds to the style of that particular choice of metal.
- These discs have varying degrees of minor scratches, scuffs, imperfections etc. The discs are laser cut by machinery from sheets. It is a rough, industrial finish. These minor imperfections are not considered defects.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
Please note: This product is not eligible to be refunded, returned, or exchanged. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.