Disc Double Swivel Arm Wall Light
Sleek and understated design meets modern industrial flair with the Disc Double Swivel Arm Wall Light. Its characteristic discs accent a bare bulb feature and are available in two sizes to suit your space. The discs are paired with either a handcrafted brass or steel double arm sconce with swivel lampholders to direct light as needed. The discs and wall sconce come in a choice of finishes to complete a customisable and stylish update ideal for your bathroom vanity, kitchen or café interior.
- Modern statement lighting
- Discs in two sizes
- Steel or handcrafted brass wall sconce
- Wall sconce and disc in a selection of finishes
- Takes two bayonet (B22) bulbs
About the Disc Double Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- This wall light makes a subtle lighting accent for a range of interiors.
- It features two discs that come in small and large sizes.
- The discs are either solid brass, solid copper, solid steel, black or white.
- The steel and copper discs have a natural finish which will tarnish/rust/age over time. They are raw metals and will develop a patina over time unless sealed with a lacquer. This is part of the intended charm and adds to the style of that particular metal choice.
- These discs have varying degrees of minor scratches, scuffs, imperfections etc. The discs are laser cut by machinery from sheets. It is a rough, industrial finish. These minor imperfections are not flaws or defects.
- The double arm wall sconce is either made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass.
- The brass sconce is finished in Matt Black.
- Please note: The brass fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Antique Nickel, Bright Chrome, Florentine Bronze, Old Brass and Polished Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As this is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level
- The steel sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass or White finish.
- The steel sconce features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- Its wing nut joint is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The wall light requires two bayonet (B22) bulbs. 40W max.
- Please note: The Black (brass) wall sconce finish is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Please note: The steel and copper discs are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.