Deco Glass Lamp
Introduce a classic Art Deco feel to your space with this Deco Glass Lamp. This table lamp blends modern and vintage elements to offer a timeless update for any interior. Its hand blown opal glass shade produces a diffused lighting feature. The glass shade is mounted on either black or gold/brass base. While the lamp takes minimal surface space, it would make an elegant statement to a home office or library. Commercially, this light would add the final art deco touch to your vintage speakeasy, luxe hotel bar or intimate restaurant.
- Art Deco inspired
- Hand blown opal glass
- Base options in gold/brass and black
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Deco Glass Lamp
- This table lamp features an art deco style opal glass shade.
- The glass shade is hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discoloration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered defects.
- The shade produces diffused lighting.
- Metal base comes in both gold/brass and black
- The table lamp includes a black cloth cord with inline switch for ease of use.
- For continuity throughout areas this lamp pairs with the Deco Glass Pendant Light and Deco Glass Close To Ceiling Light.
- The shade takes one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60w max light bulb.
Please note: The wood mounting block featured in the images is not included. It can be purchased from here. Select your preferred finish from the dropdown menu.
Bulb Quantity required
Table Lamp Base Diameter
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.