Dallas Tiltable 2 Arm Wall Light
An inspired rendition of Serge Mouille lighting, The Dallas Tiltable Wall Light captures the pared down elegance and refined lines of the 1950s French design. Its two black shades take a distinctive form, and extend from long and short arms accented in brass finish. While the arms are mounted at two levels, the shorter arm is slightly more angled to provide more focused lighting. A range of movements involving the arms and shades capture a kinetic aesthetic to offer a highly functional and stylish addition to your breakfast nook, home office or cafe and restaurant interior.
- Interpretation of 1950s French design
- Steel build featuring two shades and arms
- Shades in black finish
- Long and short arms in brass finish
- Requires two screw in (E27) bulbs
About the Dallas Tiltable 2 Arm Wall Light:
- This vintage inspired wall light offers a functional and stylish update for modern interiors.
- The wall light has a steel construction.
- Its two long and short arms have a brass finish and can move left and right independently.
- The short arm is slightly angled for more focused lighting.
- The shade comes in a black outer finish and a white inner.
- The shades have a wide range of tilt and swivel movement allowing the wall light to be mounted with either arm positioned at the top or bottom level.
- Pair with the single arm Dallas Tiltable Wall Light for continuity throughout your spaces.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- This wall light takes one screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- SNSerge N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLovely touch for a bedroom
We are very happy with these lights, we didn't want bedside lights (or we couldn't find any that we loved) so this was a great solution to brighten up our room and add an elegant touch to our master bedroom. Though they were tricky to install and are a bit heavy, they look fantastic in our bedroom. The delivery was super quick and we didn't mind waiting for them to come into stock.
- SPSue P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoDallas light
As displayed extremely well packaged very happy!