Cusco Travertine Floor Lamp
Combining a travertine base with a opal diffuser, the Cusco Travertine Floor Lamp is sure to delight. The striking appearance of the subtle stone limestone base, the sleek gold/brass stem, and the opal glass shade blend perfectly with each other to create a calming ambience. Place this lamp in a luxe day spa, chic tea room or bright coastal B&B for a truly tranquilizing feel.
- Distinctive travertine base
- Opal glass shade
- Neutral colour scheme that blends well with most interiors
- Takes a standard E27 bulb
About the Cusco Travertine Floor Lamp:
- Features a travertine base, an opal glass shade and gold/brass metal detailing for the stem.
- As travertine is a natural material, the finish will vary from base to base. These variances are not considered defects and are characteristics of natural travertine.
- Has an inline on/off foot switch for ease of use.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 bulb, 40W max.
- Gently dust the lamp shade with a soft, dry cloth while use a damp cloth to wipe the base until clean.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.