Crown Sphere Floor Lamp
With a distinct blend of modern and vintage aesthetics, the Crown Sphere Floor Lamp breathes life into your living spaces. The metal stand comes in two finish options and pairs with a hand blown opal glass shade accented with a painted base. A choice of two shade finishes allows you to select the base and shade combination that complements your interior. Complete with a push bar switch for ease of use, this floor lamp offers an easy plug-in update ideal for your living room, hallway or entryway.
- Modern vintage plug-in lighting accent
- Opal glass shade in two finish options
- Metal base in choice of two finishes
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Crown Sphere Floor Lamp:
- This floor lamp offers accent lighting for any interior with DIY convenience.
- Its opal glass shade comes with a black or gold/brass painted base.
- The shade is constructed from blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm.
- Its metal table lamp base is finished in black or gold/brass.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a metal gallery. It comes in black or gold/brass as well to complete a selection of shade, gallery and batten holder finish combinations.
- The table lamp lampholder includes a push bar switch for ease of use.
- It comes with a three core black braided cord and three pin plug.
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.