Copper Cabin Wall Light
The Copper Cabin Wall Light is a pure copper wall light with a glass shade. It has an IP44 weather resistance rating which means it not only makes a great indoor light or bathroom light, it is also an ideal addition to an outdoor deck, verandah or entrance.
This outdoor wall light is a testament to classic style. The raw copper used in this light’s design is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for exterior coastal homes or seaside living. The copper body has been pre-oxidised so that it comes straight out of the box looking fantastic with aged character. It will continue to oxidise over time to further develop that beautiful, natural vintage patina like only pure copper can.
- Pure copper outdoor wall light
- Pre-oxidised copper with aged patina
- Weather resistant with an IP44 rating
- Copper lights are corrosion resistant so ideal for seaside lighting
- Standard Australian E27 screw in fitting
About Copper Cabin Wall Light:
- Pure copper wall light.
- The raw copper in this light’s design is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for exterior use on coastal homes or seaside living.
- Made of pure copper that has already been pre-oxidised, meaning it comes out of the boxing looking aged and will continue to develop its own patina over time.
- The copper shade is 260mm in diameter and 80mm high.
- The projection from the wall to the middle of the shade is 240mm.
- Glass shade is 140mm high and 90mm wide.
- Copper wall plate is 115mm in diameter and 25mm high.
- It has an IP44 rating so is weather resistant.
- Lampholder takes an E27 (screw-in) light bulb. Max 35W.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.