Cone Outdoor Pendant Light
The Cone Outdoor Pendant Light blends vintage warehouse charm with modern flair to offer an understated accent for a range of outdoor settings. Choose from steel, brass or copper conical shades in two sizes and eight finishes for a truly customisable look. Complete with a black IP rated suspension cord allowing its use in multiple indoor and outdoor locations, this outdoor pendant light makes a subtle finishing touch to verandahs, undercover courtyards or sheltered beer gardens.
- Subtle warehouse charm
- Brass, copper or steel cone shade
- Shade in two sizes and eight finishes
- IP22 rated black PVC pendant cord
About the Cone Outdoor Pendant Light:
- It features a cone style shade made from brass, copper or steel.
- The shade comes in large and small sizes in a choice of eight finishes.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades have a painted finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from 100% solid brass.
- The copper shades are made from 100% solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look.
- The Bright Solid Brass/Copper shades have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer.
- Both aged and bright finishes will continue to patina over time depending on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright finish shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to have a uniform, perfectly consistent finish. An unnaturally consistent finish can only be achieved by using cheaper iron shades with an electroplated finish. The beauty of high quality, natural materials is that the characteristics of the imperfections and patina continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shade is made from high quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and to minimise oxidisation/rusting/spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina depending on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended Vintage Steel style.
- The black 3m PVC pendant cord is IP rated.
- The three wooden mounting blocks shown in the picture are not included. They can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The pendant light requires a bayonet in (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.