Como Glass Gooseneck Chandelier
Create an authentic early twentieth-century atmosphere with the Como Glass Gooseneck Chandelier. With classic holophane glass shades echoing the style found in industrial settings of the era, this light softly diffuses light into a warm glow. Paired with its industrial styled three-light chandelier, this light reflects the styles of the past and modernises them, creating an elegant piece to be used in a wide range of spaces. The fixture is available in strong steel construction or high quality, hand crafted brass.
- Three styles of classic holophane glass shades
- Quality steel or handcrafted brass fixtures
- Takes three bayonet (B22) bulbs
- Ideal for home, café lighting, restaurant décor or bar interiors
About the Como Glass Gooseneck Chandelier:
- It features holophane glass shades that comes with a plain or frill edge. The plain shade is available in small; the frilled shade is available small or large.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Each gooseneck arm projects 240mm from the main pole.
- The brass chandeliers are assembled with a 790mm drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece.
- The suspension pole for brass frames can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The steel suspension with gooseneck arms frames comes in Black or Gold/Brass finish.
- The steel chandelier is assembled with a 990mm length from the ceiling. During installation, this length can be reduced to 590mm or 190mm. If you would like length greater than 990mm, please contact us.
- The 3 light pendant attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap cover the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- The glass shade is fitted to the arm with a gallery. All brass and steel chandeliers are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel chandelier which is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a gold gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 60W.
- The brass frames are handcrafted and come in a Matt Black finish. As the brass lights are made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. Ordering a brass frame fixture would qualify this as a special order item and as such it cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Please note: The brass frame is also available in Satin Brass, Antique Bronze and Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing this finish.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.