Coloma Glass Flush Mount Light
This Coloma Glass Flush Mount Light can coordinate with any style of décor. The shade flaunts a distinct ridge along the top and bottom edges. Complemented by a sleek trim for a classic look that will never go out of style. The adaptable design is the perfect complement to hallways, kitchens, living rooms, and more. Enjoy customised sophistication by choosing from three different suspension finishes. Get yours only from Fat Shack Vintage.
- Timeless design
- Opal shade featuring traditional contours and design details
- Batten holder in three finish options
- Requires one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Coloma Glass Flush Mount Light:
- The batten holder comes in black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The batten holder allows shades to be fitted as close to the ceiling as possible.
- The glass shade exhibits a distinctive, Schoolhouse-style form and flaunts a ridged top and bottom subtly divided by a smooth trim.
- The opal glass shade provides diffused lighting and will fit a light bulb with a maximum diameter of diameter of 100mm.
- The glass shade is fitted to the batten holder with a genuine Bakelite gallery. Black and white sconces are paired with a matching gallery, while the Gold/Brass is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a gold gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb. Max 40W.
- Pair this light with the Coloma Collection for continuity between areas if so desired.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.