Chelsea Wall Light
This Chelsea Wall Light will add a touch of vintage charm to any space. Its hand blown glass shades are reminiscent of the popular 1920s style and come in a choice of three sizes to suit your space. These opal glass shades are a beautiful reproduction of the classic lights found in libraries, schools and courthouses within that era. The shade is paired with an industrial style wall sconce made from either high quality brass or steel in a choice of finishes and includes a plug-in option. Not just for residential use this wall light is also ideal for a vintage bar or café.
- Hand blown glass schoolhouse shade
- Glass shade in three sizes with opal finish
- Quality heavy brass or steel wall sconce
- Wall sconce in a choice of finishes
About the Chelsea Wall Light:
- This wall light offers timeless style with its hand blown opal glass shade.
- Its shade comes in small, medium and large sizes.
- The small and medium shades can be fitted with a light bulb with a maximum diameter of 82mm, while the large shade can take a maximum diameter of 125mm.
- Please Note: The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The brass wall sconce is made from high quality brass and comes in a matt black finish. The brass fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The steel wall sconce comes in black, gold/brass and white finishes.
- The black steel sconce also comes with a wall plug and inline switch option. It features a rotary joint at the wall mount for horizontal movement.
- The steel sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The brass sconces pair with all three shade sizes while the steel sconces pair with the small and medium shades. The steel sconce with wall plug pairs with only the small shade.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- This wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb, max 40W.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- This Chelsea shade is available in a pendant version to offer some continuity throughout your home. Checkout the Schoolhouse lighting range.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.