Chelsea Candlestick Table Lamp
Add a timeless feature to your interior with the Chelsea Candlestick Table Lamp. Versatile with vintage appeal, this table lamp features a classic hand blown schoolhouse shade paired with a candlestick base handcrafted from brass or made of steel. Complete with a selection of finishes this table lamp complements a range of settings and makes an ideal update for bedsides, living rooms and entryways.
- Classic Schoolhouse opal glass shade
- Hand blown glass shade
- Handcrafted brass or steel base in a choice of finishes
- Brass stand in two sizes
- Takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb
About the Chelsea Candlestick Table Lamp:
- The classic schoolhouse shade is constructed from high quality hand blown glass with an opal finish.
- Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations on shades are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- Please note: the brass table lamp shown in this listing is in matt black finish only. It is also available in Antique Bronze, Antique Nickel, Bright Chrome, Florentine Bronze, Old Brass & Polished Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- The steel table lamp comes in black and gold/brass finishes.
- The brass candlestick lamps have felt bases to prevent marks on wooden surfaces.
- Includes push bar on/off switch on the lampholder for ease of use.
- The glass shade is fitted to the lamp base with a gallery. All brass and steel lamp bases are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel base which is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold base with a matching gallery.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb and max 40 watts bulb.
- Please note: As the brass table lamp is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Bulb Quantity required
Table Lamp Base Diameter
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.