Chateau Glass Pendant Light
The Chateau Glass Pendant Light is designed to evoke the charm and elegance of the Victorian era. The classic blown opal glass shade alongside the intricate detailing on the glass exudes a timeless Victorian authenticity. With a range of cords to choose from, enhance your space with this artful fixture. The incandescent glow produced by this pendant light would style well in hallways, entryways, a quaint restaurant or just about any space with a traditional interior.
- Victorian style lighting
- Intricately designed opal matt glass shade
- Various suspension cord options
- Takes a standard B22 bulb
About the Chateau Glass Pendant Light:
- This light features a blown opal glass shade with an intricate design on the glass. Due to the blown nature of the shade, bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all blown glass. They are not considered defects.
- The shade comes in small or large sizes.
- The shade can be paired with a variety of suspension cords. The cords are available in eith braided cord styles for the small shade only or chain cords for either small or large shades.
- The round cord comes in black, gold/brass or white.
- The twisted cord is a braided textile cord in a black finish.
- The chain cords come in either black or white.
- This light offers the option of adding a wooden mounting block in either a black, white or wood finish.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for the round cord and the 12cm version for the chain cord from the drop-down menu.
- All cords are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass round cord which is paired with a black gallery
- This wall light requires one standard Australian bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.