Chapman Glass Wood Wall Light
Inject retro and vintage style into your home with the Chapman Glass Wall Light. Constructed from holophane glass which was popular in the 1900s, this wall light features clear crosshatch glass, which made a resurgence in popularity in the 1960s and 1970s. The glass shades feature a crosshatch design, and the nature of this glass diffuses the light to create an ambient atmosphere. Ideal for speakeasies, wineries or kitchen islands and dining booths.
- Retro inspired vintage wall light
- Made from clear solid glass
- Tiltable wall arm
- Straight metal arm and wooden wall sconce
- Takes one screw in (E27) light bulb
About the Chapman Glass Wood Wall Light:
- Constructed from holophane glass, the shade has a crosshatch design and comes in clear.
- Features a tiltable matt black metal straight arm and a wooden wall sconce suspension.
- The glass shade is 145mm in diameter and is 115mm high.
- The wooden wall sconce is 100mm in diameter.
- Please note: The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Requires one Australian standard screw in (E27) light bulb.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.