Caterham Glass Pendant Light
The Caterham Glass Pendant Light brings sculpted elegance to instantly elevate any interior. Its heritage style opal glass shade diffuses light accentuating its subtle lines and contours. The shade is paired with a braided cloth cord in a selection of finishes and styles to suit your décor. Either as a single accent or a series, this pendant light offers an authentic statement for your kitchen island, hallway or café and restaurant interior.
- Classic lighting accent
- Opal glass shade with a sculpted finish
- Braided cloth suspension cord
- Cord in a choice of styles and finishes
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Caterham Glass Pendant Light:
- This pendant light offers a classic statement ideal for modern vintage interiors.
- It features an opal glass shade. The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- The shade is suspended from a braided cloth cord in a choice of styles and finishes.
- The Round cord comes in black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The Dixon cord comes in black or gold/brass finish and features a ring design.
- Its ring design comes with or without a disc to offer two distinct styles.
- The shade is fitted to the lampholder with a metal gallery. All pendant cords come with a matching gallery except for the gold/brass cords, which come with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold/brass cord with a matching gallery.
- The wooden mounting blocks shown in the picture are not included. They can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- Please note: The black and gold dixon pendant cords without discs are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 1-2 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.