Carafe Glass Pendant Lights
These glass lights are reminiscent of vintage decanters from the speakeasy years of the 1920s. The intricate cut glass detailing gives them an authentic eclectic look which would be perfectly suited to a vintage style bar or room. Available in three different shapes, choose to display as a singular glass pendant light or cluster the bottle light pendants together for a statement chandelier look. These lights are more decorative so they would be a charming accent to any eclectic décor styled bedroom or bar fitout. The upcycled lighting look is unique and will be a definite conversation starter in your space.
- Eclectic vintage essence
- Three glass designs with intricate cut glass detailing
- Available as single pendant or multi pendants
- Head-turning when hung in multiples or clusters
- 1.8 metre single contrasting black cord
- Standard Australian E27 fitting.
About the Carafe Glass Pendant Lights:
- Cut glass decorative lighting.
- They are available in a choice of three different bottle light designs. Three single pendant designs are classified as A, B, or C from the drop down menu. They are fixed in design.
- Pendant A has a height of 230mm and diameter of 140mm. Pendant B has a height of 240mm and width of 95mm. Pendant C has a height of 235mm and a diameter of 135mm.
- The 3 drop cluster pendant consists of A, B and C carafe glass pendant lights.
- All pendants come with a 1.8 metre cloth black cord which is easily shortened to any length. Which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design.
- The ceiling rose is 120mm in diameter and 25mm high.
- The ceiling rose for the three drop is 200mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- Please Note: The pendant lights are made from glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of glass. They are not considered defects.
- Standard Australian E27 fitting. Max 60W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- JLJill L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTotally in love
We saw these in a local bar and knew they were what we wanted. Fat Shack was so easy to order from and although there was a short wait, it was well worth it.