Candlestick Brass Lamp
The industrial vintage style Candlestick Brass Lamp is the ideal accessory to enhance any room with its vintage charm. They have a timeless authentic character with a raw simplicity that works with a range of interiors. These candlestick lamps are made from quality brass and sit solidly despite their narrow profile. Consider using as a stylish task light on a bedside table or side table, or add ambience to your retail space by clustering on tables or window displays.
- Striking industrial style
- Quality heavy brass
- Available in seven finishes and two sizes
- Perfectly complements bare designer light bulbs
About the Candlestick Brass Lamp:
- Made from heavy brass and available in antique bronze, antique nickel, bright chrome, florentine bronze, matt black, old brass and polished brass.
- These Candlestick Lamps have felt bases so they will not mark wooden surfaces.
- Measurements: the large Candlestick is 360mm high and the small Candlestick is 250mm high. The base on both of them is 140mm in diameter.
- Add a unique look with our range of wire cage shade such as our Round Cage Shade.
- Push bar on/off switch on the lampholder for ease of use.
- The braided round brown cloth cord is 2.1 metres long.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb. 60W max.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.