Cage Wall Light
This Cage Wall Light has vintage industrial appeal. Made from either high-quality brass or steel, the wall arm is paired with a your choice of steel cage to produce that authentic character. The wall arm comes in a selection of finishes and two sizes including a plug-in option to suit your requirement. Subtle and simple while still commanding attention, it can create a very dynamic design statement in any room decor. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Brass or steel wall sconce in a selection of finishes
- Wall sconce in two sizes including plug-in option
- Steel cage in black, gold brass or white
- Takes a standard B22 bulb
About the Cage Wall Light:
- Its steel cage is finished in black, gold brass or white and features an open bottom designed for easy re-lamping.
- The wall arm is crafted from high quality brass or steel.
- Its steel wall arm comes in black, gold and white finishes while the brass arm is finished in black.
- The brass sconce is available in Matt Black, Antique Bronze or Florentine Bronze.
- The brass is also available in a Satin Brass finish. Please contact us for more information on purchasing this finish.
- The brass and steel arm come in short and long sizes.
- The long steel black sconce comes with a wall plug and inline switch option for easy installation. It includes a rotary joint at the wall mount horizontal movement.
- The steel arms feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards or downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut tightened in place.
- Please note: As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.