Burlington Wall Light
Create that stylish design statement on any wall with this oyster style light. A versatile light with an IP44 rating, it has an opal glass shade and can provide a room with the right amount of ambient light. The crosshatch pattern on the glass and matt black metal trim gives it a sleek look which would complement a host of interior and exterior walls.
- Classic oyster light design
- Complements a host of interiors and exteriors
- Matt black metal trim
- Opal glass shade with crosshatch pattern
- IP44 rating
- Ideal as a design statement for bar fitouts or refurbishments
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
About the Burlington Wall Light:
- Surface mounted light.
- The shade is made from opal glass with a crosshatch pattern on the glass.
- Matt black metal trim.
- IP44 rating so suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- This oyster style light is 240mm wide and 100mm high.
- The ceiling rose is 170 in diameter,
- The light takes a standard E27 bulb, max 60W.
- Can't take a light bulb larger then a G45 size, approx 45mm in diameter and 70mm in length.
- 240 volt / 50Hz
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.