Bunker Tube Light
This Bunker Tube Light has a classic industrial style that evokes images of nautical and submarine environments. A great way to transform a space which will have heads turning. The high strength die-cast aluminium alloy is available in two finishes. The black bunker oozes classic industrial vintage style and the gold bunker gives more of a modern-luxe or Hollywood regency charm. They can also be used in multiples as either ceiling lights or wall lights to create eye-catching features.These lights may have been seen on cruise ship decks, hotel hallways and submarine quarters in years gone by. A simple and subtle design that can be incorporated into many décors. Today's popular commercial lighting uses include cafes, hotels, beach side accommodations and restaurants. Residential uses include bathrooms, lounges, hallways and bedside lighting to name a few. This is a Fat Shack Vintage design. It is one of a kind and is designed and hand assembled here in our warehouse. You will not find anything like it elsewhere.
- Classic industrial style
- High strength die-cast aluminium alloy finished in a black or gold
- Opal glass cover
- Ideal for residential or commercial decor
- Ceiling or wall mountable
About the Bunker Tube Light:
- These bunker globe lights have classic industrial style with a tube shaped glass cover.
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy and are finished in a satin black colour or gold textured paint.
- The opal glass tube cover screws on to the housing and has a opal finish to diffuse and spread the light.
- The light housing itself is 135mm in diameter across the widest part and 90mm in diameter where the glass tube cover attaches. The housing is 60mm in height.
- The glass tube is 130mm high (not including the threaded section) and will fit a light bulb that is no larger than 75mm diameter and no longer than 150mm high.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments were durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered flaws or defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light.
- The lampholder is a standard B22 bayonet bulb. Max 40W.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.