Bunker Globe Wall Light
Product Code: C034-GLD
This surface mounted bunker globe wall light has a simple and subtle design that can be incorporated into many décors. The black bunker oozes classic industrial vintage style and the gold bunker gives more of a modern-luxe or Hollywood regency charm. Both are sure to transform a rooms style instantly and can create an ambient feel with the use of the milky glass covers.
These bunker globe lights may have been seen in classic hotel hallways, cruise ship decks and lounges in years gone by. Today's popular commercial lighting uses include cafes, hotels, beach side accommodations and restaurants. Residential uses include bathrooms, lounges, hallways and bedside lighting to name a few....its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Classic industrial vintage design
- Milky glass cover
- High strength die-cast aluminium alloy finished in a black or gold
- Ceiling or wall mountable
- Ideal for residential or commercial decor
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This bunker globe light takes a bayonet (B22) bulb. We recommend from our energy efficient light bulb range the (B22) LED Edison teardrop 8W for a brighter touch or our LED Filament Bulb - Tubular 6W Bulb or for a soft glow.
About the bunker globe wall light:
- These bunker globe lights have classic industrial style with a round milky glass ball.
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy and are finished in a satin black colour or gold textured paint.
- The milky glass ball cover screws on to the housing and has a opal finish to diffuse and spread the light.
- The lamp holder is a standard B22 bayonet bulb (max 40W) and has three metres of cord.
- The light housing itself is 135mm in diameter across the widest part and 90mm in diameter where the glass ball cover attaches. The housing is 60mm in height.
- The glass ball is 150mm in diameter and will fit a light bulb that is no larger than 75mm diameter and no longer than 150mm high.
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Bunker Globe Wall Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments were durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.