Bunker Cage Industrial - Bulkhead Mount
The Bunker Cage Industrial Light with Bulkhead Mount has a classic vintage caged design that has changed very little over the best part of the last century. These bunker caged industrial lights were originally constructed as explosion proof fixtures for use in mining, marine etc environments, and as such are constructed from robust, quality materials. This batten light is ideal for areas where a pendant light may not be suitable. Hang individually in cellars or entrances, in multiples along a hallway or in the kitchen, or for a truly impactful design, consider clustering together to create a unique lighting statement in your commercial space. This is a Fat Shack Vintage design.
- Classic industrial vintage design
- Cast aluminium wire cage
- Ideal for low ceilings
- Use for home lighting, commercial fitouts, café lighting
- Choice of clear glass cover or frosted glass cover
About the Bunker Cage Industrial - Bulkhead Mount:
- These cage lights scream vintage with their submarine industrial nautical styling.
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy. They come in a black finish.
- The internal glass dome is dense impact resistant tempered glass.
- Choice of clear glass cover or frosted glass cover.
- The ceiling rose is also matching die cast alloy.
- The light housing itself is 110mm in diameter across the widest part and 230mm high in total.
- The internal glass dome will fit a light bulb that is no larger than 80mm in diameter by 180mm high.
- These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments were durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered defects.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60W.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.