Bullpit Rope Swing Pendant Light
This Bullpit Rope Swing Pendant Light seamlessly unites coastal charisma with industrial character. This pendant is perfect to imbue the beach side in your home by featuring above a kitchen island, or hanging loose in a living room. Not only will this rope swing pendant look great in one look for one room, it can be knotted, left plain in long lengths or looped around the bar to suit a specific interior design. The steel shades are finished in matt black, rust, copper or white to emphasis industrial or coastal accents in your space. The heavy gauge ropes twist and fasten in different combinations and your kitchen island will simply come alive.
- Industrial modern design with coastal charisma
- Combinations and styles to suit multiple designs
- Residential or commercial applications
- Steel shades in matt black, copper, rust or white
About the Bullpit Rope Swing Pendant Light:
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The steel shade comes in matt black, copper, rust or white finish.
- The copper shade has a polished finish, the white has a satin finish, the black has a matt finish and the rust shade is hand-painted in faux rust colours.
- All shades have a white inner finish to diffuse light.
- The matt black metal bar holds three rope pendants that are spaced 350mm apart. The bar itself is 1.1 metres in length with a diameter of 35mm.
- It has black chain suspensions with black braided cloth cord.
- Maximum drop from ceiling to top of the bar is 3 metres. The chain length from the ceiling rose to the metal bar can be shortened to a 200mm minimum drop (using only two quick links).
- The rope pendant has a twisted finish with a natural beige colour. From the metal bar to the bottom of the lamp holder is 1.3m with no knot.
- There is 800mm of actual rope length and the rope is approximately 30mm in width.
- Loop the rope in opposite directions around the ends of the support bar to space the shades in a level formation, or tier them individually with three different knots- the limit is your imagination!
- The metal fixtures have a matt black finish.
- The lamp holder is an E27 fitting. Max 60W.
- Due to the high neck space of these shades the following bulbs will not fit: LED light bulb - Clear 125, Clear 95, Edison bulb - Large Round, Edison Bulb - X Large Round.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
String Length (m)
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.