Bulb Swivel Arm Wall Light
The Bulb Swivel Arm Wall Light is the perfect addition for interiors that need some retro flair. The shade has a smooth curved shape giving a nod to the sixties and comes in three seamless finishes to suit most interiors. The shade is paired with either a black, gold or white swivel arm that can be locked into place to direct light to certain areas and is ideally suited for walkways and hallways in your home or for bars, restaurants and boutique hotels.
- Retro style wall light
- Steel shade and batten holder in three finishes
- Swivel arm to adjust direction of light
- Requires one standard B22 light bulb
About the Bulb Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The steel shades are available in matt black, gold/brass or painted white. All shades have s a white inner finish.
The white lamp shades are hand painted. Minor surface blemishes/scuffs etc are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light. These are all characteristics of all hand finished products.
- The battenholder is finished in matt black, gold/brass or white.
- Its wing nut joint is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- These interior wall lights take a light bulb no larger than 95mm in diameter.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
- Please note that the black and white shade colours are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.