Bulb Swing Arm Wall Lamps
A perfect fusion of retro and industrial style, the Bulb Swing Arm Wall Lamps will liven up any room in the house. The classic curved steel shade is available in three different finishes and pairs with two swing arm options.
A great option for small spaces, these retro wall lights replace table lamps and are perfect for bedside tables or small office nooks. The swivel point at the sconce can be manoeuvred left and right and the elbow joints are designed to be locked in your desired position once installed. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Retro industrial style
- Choose from one arm or two arm wall lamps
- Adjustable swing arm with elbow joints
- Steel shade available in three finishes
- Ideal for task lighting or highlighting menus or artwork
About the Bulb Swing Arm Wall Lamps:
- This swing arms are available in a matt black finish only.
- It can be manoeuvred left to right and set at different heights/angles on the up/down joint. The left to right swing function is designed for regular daily use. The up and down rotation of the arm knuckle joints/arms is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The one arm has two articulated joints to the lamp holder and the two arm has three articulated joints.
- The swing arm fixture has a distance of 50mm from the wall to the centre of the sconce pole stem.
- For the one arm wall lamp, the main arm pole length is 190mm long. The perpendicular projection off the wall to the lamp holder is 270mm
- For the two arm wall lamp, the first arm length is 160mm long. The second arm length is 140mm long. The perpendicular full extension off the wall to the lamp holder centre is 410mm.
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The shades come in Matt Black, Gold and White finishes.
- The shade is 150mm in diameter at the widest point and is 120mm in height.
- All shades have a white inner finish.
- The white lamp shades are hand painted. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light. These are all characteristics of all hand finished products.
- The lamp holder of this wall light is compatible with a bayonet B22, max 25W. These interior wall lights take a light bulb no larger than 95mm in diameter.
- Please note that the black and white shade colours are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.