Bright Copper Factory Pendant Light
Instil contemporary style with the Bright Copper Factory Pendant Light. Constructed from solid copper with a bright finish, the shade is complemented with a plethora of suspension options and shade covers, allowing for ultimate customisation to your space and design aesthetic. Ideal for a multitude of applications, this pendant light is suitable for kitchen islands, dining rooms, cafés, boutiques and more.
- Solid copper shade
- Nine suspension options
- Optional cage guard or glass cover
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Bright Copper Factory Pendant Light:
- The bright copper shades are made from solid copper.
- The Bright Solid Copper shade has been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer. This finish will continue to patina over time dependant on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright copper shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, perfectly consistent finish. A perfect, unnaturally consistent finish can only be achieved by using cheaper iron shades with an electroplating finish. The beauty of choosing natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. Every shade has unique characteristics of imperfections to the finish. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- A choice between round or twisted braided cloth light (3 metres), side or top entry chain suspension cord (1.95 metres).
- Cloth cord options: black braided, white braided, jute braided, gold braided and black twisted (3m).
- Chain/cord options: black top entry, white top entry, black side entry, and white side entry (1.95m).
- Choose between optional shade covers including metal cage guard matt black (adds additional 80mm), or a flat frosted glass cover.
- The gold brass braided cord comes with black cord and a gold/brass lampholder and ceiling rose.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The cage guards pictured in gold/brass and white finish can be purchased separately from here.
Please note: This product is not eligible to be refunded, returned, or exchanged. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.