Brasserie Swivel Arm Wall Light
This Brasserie Swivel Arm Wall Light features a charming steel shade inspired by French industrial design. The black swivel wall arm allows the steel shade to be directed onto specific areas making it an attractive task light. Perfect for small rooms, this wall light could sit over a reading nook, bedside table or kitchen counter top. Commercially it could adorn a plain wall over seating areas, throughout walkways or beside mirrors.
- Adjustable wall lighting
- French industrial style shade
- Steel shades available in three finishes
- Only available at Fat Shack Vintage.
About the Brasserie Swivel Arm Wall Light:
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The steel shades are available in black enamel and vintage steel.
- The inner colour of each of the shades is a classic white.
- The shades are 140mm in diameter and 140mm high. The lampholder mounting hole is 30mm in width and is intended for a bayonet fitting.
- The metal plate and lampholder are finished in matt black and antique bronze.
- The metal batten holder is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.