Brasserie Light Shades
These Brasserie Light Shades are a charming addition to a room that requires some impact without being overbearing. These French inspired steel shades come in three popular finishes and can easily add some French industrial charm to a room. They would easily suit a range of quaint cafes and restaurants alike. They can be used throughout homes too, in hallways or in the bedroom over bedside tables.
- French industrial petite steel shade
- Black or Vintage Steel finish
- Can be used for both a pendant light and wall light fixture
- Ideal for home lighting or commercial lighting fitouts
About the Brasserie Light Shades:
- The steel shade is available in Black or Vintage Steel
- This shade must be used with a lamp holder with a long shade skirt.
- Measurements: 140mm in diameter across the widest part and 140mm high in total.
- The lamp holder mounting hole is 30mm in width and is intended for a bayonet fitting.
- Simply add our pendant cord and bulb for a pendant light or add it to one of our wall lamps to complete the look.
Lampholder hole size
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.