Boston Wing Arm Wall Lamp
Add refinement heritage glamour with the Boston Wing Arm Wall Lamp. Constructed from a schoolhouse opal glass shade and a steel wing arm fixture, this wall light is finished in matt black or gold/brass. With a 180 degree horizontal swing, this moody wall lamp is ideal for task lighting, booth lighting, retro bars and more.
- Heritage inspired wall light
- Schoolhouse glass shade
- Steel wing arm in two finishes
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Boston Wing Arm Wall Lamp:
- Constructed from steel, the wing arm has a matt black or gold/ brass finish and horizontally rotates 180 degrees.
- The wing arm measures 585mm in height and projects 315mm from the wall to the lampholder.
- The top wall mount plate is 47mm in diameter and 15mm in height.
- The bottom wall mount plate is 100mm in diameter and 25mm in height.
- The small shade measures 200mm in diameter and 120mm in height.
- Please note: The shade comes in a glossier opal finish.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of hand blown glass. They are not considered defects.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 40W max light bulb.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.