Bolton Tiltable Dimmable LED Downlight
The Bolton Tiltable Dimmable LED Downlight is a modern matt black or white, multidirectional spotlight. It is great for architectural applications, commercial fitouts and where recessed downlights are not suitable. With up to a 360 degree swivel base and 90 degree head tilt, this high power LED spotlights or surface mount downlight can brighten a particular space or be used to direct it to a specific task area. Use this spotlight/downlight in living spaces to highlight a specific spot or to create an overall ambient effect.
- Great for angled ceilings
- 360° swivel at the base, head tiltable through 90
- Can be used as a spotlight or a surface mount downlight
- Ideal for home or commercial fitouts
About Bolton Tiltable Dimmable Downlight:
- Constructed out of die-cast aluminium in black or white finish
- This light includes a 4000K, 10W LED bulb.
- Swivels up to 360 degrees at the base and tiltable up to 90 degrees at the head.
- Suitable for indoor usage, either as a ceiling mounted spotlight or surface mounted downlight.
- Integral driver in the base
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.