Bistro Glass Chandelier
Bring vintage charm and style to your space with the Bistro Glass Chandelier. With rippled glass shades and the choice between steel or handcrafted brass construction, these lights are high quality and represent the best of lighting from the early 20th century. Make a vintage statement anywhere from your home to restaurant.
- Classic flair
- Opal glass shades
- Gooseneck fixtures available in steel or handcrafted brass
- Takes three standard B22 light bulbs
About the Bistro Glass Chandelier:
- The gooseneck arm chandelier is available in handcrafted brass in a Matt Black finish. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time.
- This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. The brass fittings are also available in Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass please contact us to arrange.
- The brass chandeliers are assembled with a 790mm drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece.
- The suspension pole for brass frames can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The quality steel frames come in two finishes: Black and Gold/Brass.
- The steel chandelier is assembled with a 990mm length from the ceiling. During installation, this length can be reduced to 590mm or 190mm. If you would like length greater than 990mm, please contact us.
- Each gooseneck arm projects 240mm from the main pole. The centre piece is 80mm in diameter and is 90mm high.
- The glass shade is fitted to the sconce arm with a gallery. All brass and steel chandeliers are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel chandelier which is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a gold gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- Each shade measures 210mm in diameter and is 140mm high.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Requires three Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulbs.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.