Bell Rattan Pendant Light
This large rattan pendant light has a classic bell shape, they also come in two sizes to accommodate a range of areas. The natural woven rattan finish creates a warm atmosphere with hints of light filtered through the rattan shade. From a vintage rustic coastal cottage to a modern Australian beach house, nothing beats the use of a rattan pendant light. This versatile hanging light will some charm to a bedroom, kitchen island, over a dining table or entry hallway area.
- Classic bell shape
- Hand-woven rattan
- Natural finish
- Two sizes available
About the Bell Rattan Pendant Light:
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 25mm high.
- The shade is suspended via a black plastic cord that measures 1.6 metres in length.
- The rattan shade is made by hand using natural, recycled or recyclable materials. It is woven cane with a natural finish.
- The small shade measures 290mm in diameter and is 440mm in height.
- The large shade measures 470mm in diameter and is 630mm in height.
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.