Batten Holder Light - Swivel Arm
This Batten Holder Light has swivel arm joint making a perfect choice when a fixture needs to be fitted onto a raked roof such as a cathedral ceiling or pitched attic roof. They are to be affixed to the ceiling or wall from which a light fitting is then attached. The batten holder is metal with a matt black lamp holder. Ideal for using in using for cafe lighting, home lighting or offices that have this type of ceiling.
- Metal batten holder with swivel joint in three finishes
- Ideal for raked roofs - cathedral ceilings
- Fix to the ceiling or wall from which a light fitting is then attached
About the Batten Holder Light - Swivel Arm:
- Choose from either black, white or gold brass finishes.
- The wing nut joints is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- The metal batten holder is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height with a matt black finish. The vintage style black lampholder adds another 40mm in height.
- Any light shade used with this batten holder must must have a minimum 30mm mounting hole.
- The lampholder has a removable lamp shade ring and takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.